Primary sources of information for this guide include:
- World Health Organization
- Health Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Canada
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Guidelines for Manitoba Businesses
- Vancouver Costal Health's “Regional Pandemic Influenza Response Plan”
- The U.S. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or http://www.pandemicflu.gov/
- Government of New Zealand, "Influenza Pandemic Planning: Business Continuity Guide"
- “An Analysis of the Potential Impact of the H5N1 Avian Flu Virus on the Wholesale and Retail Grocery and Foodservice Industry”, by Alex Lee Inc., 2005
CRFA gratefully acknowledges the contribution of members of the association’s Flu Pandemic Planning Committee who volunteered their time:
- Susan Senecal (Chair), A&W Food Services of Canada Inc.
- Mike Balaka, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited
- Nigel Beattie, Mary Brown's Inc.
- Robert Brunette, Cara Operations Ltd.
- Dale Colbran, Boomerang's Steakhouse
- Jon Kristjanson, Sodexho Canada
- Yvon Lambert, Fairmont Chateau Laurier Hotel
- Pascale-Hélène Loranger, Sportscene Restaurant Inc.
- Robert McKelvie, Energetic Foods Inc.
- Brian Payne, Pizza Pizza Ltd.
- Jim Preston, TDL Group Corp.
- Mary Townsend Smith, Yum! Restaurants Int'l (Canada) LP
- Demetri Tsigos, Scores Chicken & Ribs
Return to Flu Pandemic Planning