Welcome to the Media Room. Media representatives who wish to attend the CRFA Show must apply in advance for media accreditation. Please read the policy below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CRFA Show 2013 Media Releases
| CRFA Show 2013
| Winner of Discovered Culinary Competition
at CRFA Show 2012 (Video)
(Courtesy Mark.S videos for canadianfoodies.ca)
Media Office Location
Located in Salon B1 in the Galleria main entrance of the show
Media Office Hours
Sunday, March 2 10am-5pm Monday, March 3 9am-5pm Tuesday, March 4 9am-5pm
Media Accreditation Policy
Accreditation will be granted only to media on assignment from a recognized media outlet. Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance.
Your request for accreditation will be considered only if the media organization you are representing:
- Regularly covers the restaurant and hospitality industry
- Targets a business audience
Corporate newsletters and other limited circulation publications are NOT eligible for media accreditation.
The following editorial positions are eligible for media accreditation:
- Publisher (at the discretion of CRFA)
- Freelance writers and photographers on assignment from a recognized media outlet
The following positions are NOT eligible for media accreditation:
- Advertising sales
- Marketing representatives
- PR representatives
- Sponsorship or event representatives
- Freelance writers and photographers not on assignment from a recognized media outlet
Please note that you may be asked to provide one of the following:
- A business card from a recognized media outlet, showing your name and title
- The masthead from a current publication, with your name listed as editorial staff
- A copy of a current bylined article, written by you and published within the last six months
- A letter from your news director, producer, or editor confirming that you are attending the show on assignment
- A letter from a recognized news organization or publication verifying that you have been retained as a freelance writer or photographer to cover the show
CRFA reserves the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above.